About the room
Who lives there
9 mixed gender, from 18 to 35 years old, mixed, outside smokers only
House of Tawatawa is a furnished, 7-bedroom house nestled in the green hills of Wellington. You’ll be staying next to the Tawatawa Reserve, which features heaps of mountain biking/hiking tracks. We are all a big family – we share meals, play games, chat over drinks, and enjoy getting to know people from all corners of the earth.
The home features:
• 2 Kitchens
• 3 bathrooms
• Free laundry room with washing powder provided
• Linen service every Thursday that provides clean sheets and pillowcases.
• 3 sunny decks with spectacular views
• Unlimited WiFi
• Plenty of free car parking
• Awesome travelers that change regularly (we eat the bad ones)
• 2 goldfish
We also provide street parking if you wish to sleep in your vehicle and use the facilities for $100 a week.
There are plenty of people here with different interests and backgrounds. If you plan to travel New Zealand, you’ll likely find friends here keen to join (and some of us have cars!).
The bus stop is a 5 min walk.
Listing ID: H18073011135231
Posted on 30 December 2018